Posting and Transmitting Content with Frontier
WeAreTheFrontier.com (known as Frontier) consists of written, photographic, imagery, video, audio, and visual content provided by our users and our contributors (together, the “Content”). You are responsible for all content that you post on or transmit through Frontier. The following content is prohibited:
- Content involving explicit nudity in a sexual context that is likely to be seen as offensive or inappropriate by a general audience. If in the situation an image causes offense we will determine and make the final decision on whether the image needs to be removed.
- Copyrighted material and trademarks that are used without the express permission of the owner.
- Pornographic and/or obscene materials.
- Content that exploits children or minors.
- Content that discloses or contains any personally identifying information beyond a first name about any person who appears to be under the age of 18.
- Content that we have reason to believe was posted for malevolent purposes, including, but not limited to, libel, slander, defamation or harassment.
- Content that may be deemed grossly offensive to the Frontier community, including, but not limited to, blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or profanity.
- Content promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities.
- Content that transmits or contains viruses, corrupted files, or any similar element.
- Content that includes plagiarism and/or intends to impersonate another individual.
- Content that includes any kind of solicitation.
- Content that is falsified.
- Content that can be considered “Cyber-bullying”.
- We examine the Content on Frontier on a regular basis and we maintain the absolute right to remove any content that does not meet the standards listed above. We reserve the right to edit any content for factual errors, misconduct, misspellings or grammatical errors. We reserve the right to terminate your access to Frontier if you fail to abide by any of the outlined Terms.
We are not responsible for the loss, deletion, failure to store, mis-delivery, or untimely delivery of any content submitted to or transmitted through Frontier.
By utilizing Frontier you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Frontier and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by Frontier as a result of content you submit or transmit through Frontier in violation of these Terms. You also agree to take sole responsibility for any royalties, fees or other monies owed to any person by reason of any Content you post or transmit through Frontier or the services we provide.
Use of Frontier and the Frontier Content
All of the Content available through Frontier is protected by our copyrights and the copyrights of our partners and/or users. Frontier reserves the right to use any artwork on the site for self-promotional purposes. You may not use, store, display, publish, transmit, distribute, modify, reproduce, create derivative works of, participate in the transfer or sale of, publicly perform, or in any way exploit any of this Content, in whole or in part, outside of the specific usage rights granted to you by Frontier as part of the services we provide.
You understand that by using Frontier (wearethefrontier.com), you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. If you find any content that may be obscene or outlined in any of the prohibited rules listed above, you may report abuse using our ‘Report’ button on the Site.
You understand and agree that we reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any part or all of the Service at anytime without notice to you and that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. Additionally, you understand and agree that we may, without notice to you, access, preserve, and disclose your content if required to do so by law, or if, in our reasonable judgment such is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with your requests for assistance with the service; (b) comply with legal process; or (c) address claims from third parties that your content violates their rights.
You are solely responsible for any data, text, software, music sound, images, photographs, graphics, video, messages, files or other materials (“Content”) which is transmitted, posted, or distributed by you through the Service, including but not limited to the contents of your e-mail communications, information, photos or images posted by you or posted to your Profile Page and information, photos, images, sound files or other content posted by you in a forum, or any other web page. By posting content you warrant and represent that you own all right, title and interest to that content and any likenesses contained in that content. Frontier does not own or control the content posted by users via the service and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You may be exposed to content posted by other Users that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Frontier be liable in any way for any content posted by any user or third party, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, e-mailed or otherwise transmitted via the service.
You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information and to use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain and promptly update the information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You agree that if you provide information that is intentionally inaccurate, not current or incomplete in a material way, or Frontier has reasonable grounds to believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or complete in a material way, Frontier has the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Service or any portion thereof.
You understand and agree that you will provide to Frontier, and Frontier will provide to you information, some of which may be considered to be confidential information. Confidential information will remain the sole and exclusive property of the party disclosing the confidential information and may not be disclosed to any third party without the prior written consent of the party disclosing the confidential information. We agree to protect your confidential information in the same manner we protect the confidentiality of similar information and data of our own, and at all times We will exercise no less than a reasonable degree of care. Similarly, you agree to protect our confidential information in the same manner you protect the confidentiality of similar information and data of your own, and at all times, you will exercise no less than a reasonable degree of care. Items will not be deemed to be confidential information: (i) if they are available to the public, (ii) if they are rightfully received from a third party who is not in breach of any obligation of confidentiality to you or us, as applicable, (iii) if they are independently developed by you or us without use of the confidential information; (iv) if they are known to you or us at the time they are disclosed (other than under a separate confidentiality obligation); or (v) if they are produced in compliance with applicable law or a court order, provided the other party is given reasonable notice of the same.
We maintain the right to do any of the following any time, with or without prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our services;
- Refuse, move, or remove any content;
- Refuse to register any user name that may be deemed offensive;
- Establish general practices, fees, and policies concerning Frontier and the services we provide;
Limits on Our Responsibilities
We cannot guarantee the accuracy, security or quality of content posted on or transmitted through Frontier.
Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss, harm, error or omission that may result from the use of Frontier or the services we provide or for any service failure or interruption, regardless of the cause.
Membership on Frontier is available to anyone 14 years of age or older who truthfully and accurately provides all required information (including a legitimate email address) and obtains a unique Frontier Username and Password. Frontier is not intended as a service for people under the age of 14 and therefore persons under the age of 14 may not become a member.
Members may sign up with one account. Members may not create multiple accounts for the purposes of inflating statistics, solicitation, abuse, or any other malevolent purposes.
Frontier Pages may only be used to represent real persons, entities, or company founded events. Fake Pages will be reported and disabled. If you create a fake page or violate our Terms in any way, your Frontier account may be disabled.
If Frontier terminates your right to use the Service, you understand and agree that we may delete all of your content (and any content associated with you) and that we will not be liable to you or any third party, for any termination of your right to use the service or for the deletion of your content. Upon termination, we will have no further obligation to grant you any access to or use of the Service.
Third-Party Sites, Products, and Services
Frontier provides access and contains links to third party Internet sites and services that are transmitted by our members. Your use of those sites and services is subject to the terms and conditions set by such site or service. We have no control over these 3rd parties and we are not responsible for their activities.
Your Indemnification of Us
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us from and against all liabilities, damages, and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and all settlement costs) arising out of or related to a third party claim: (i) regarding Your Content; (ii) Your infringement or misappropriation any patent, copyright, trade secret or trademark of any third party; or (iii) regarding Your use of the Services in violation of the Terms.
Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- All of the information you provide to us is correct;
- You have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this agreement and to perform the acts required of you under this agreement;
- You own or otherwise have the right to use, post, and disclose your content on the service and that the use of such content will not infringe or violate any of the rights of any third party pursuant to applicable laws (and hereby grant to Us the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute and have your content distributed);
- You will not harasses or causes distress or inconvenience to any person via the transmission of obscene or offensive content;
- You will not disrupt the normal flow of any access to, or use of, the service;
- You agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content; and
- You will comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that: your use of the service is at your own risk and sole risk. The service is provided on as an “as is “ and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement; We make no warranty that: (i) The service will meet your requirements; (ii) The service will be timely, secure, or error-free or operate in an interrupted fashion; (iii) Anything generated by or obtained from the service will be accurate or reliable; and (iv) Any errors will be corrected; and any materials obtained via the service shall be solely at your risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer, systems or otherwise or loss of data that results from anything obtained via the service.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we (including all of our affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, and licensors) shall not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of use, loss of data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) use or the inability to use the service (ii) the cost of obtaining substitute goods or services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.